NEW IN 2017
Clandestine Coffee Co. is proud to offer the Rocket Giotto Evoluzione R!
Made in Milan, Italy - Rocket Espresso has further expanded the Evoluzione experience, redesigning one of their popular home espresso machines. The Rocket Giotto Evoluzione R has an insulated boiler and a remodeled internal layout, specially crafted to insure you have a quieter and more refined and enjoyable time pulling out shots of espresso or making your favorite specialty drink. This new version of the Rocket Giotto Evoluzione is truly of equal nature to any commercial espresso machine.
Rocket Espresso Milano wanted to make the Giotto Evoluzione one of its most versatile espresso machines on the market and it has surely succeeded. The Giotto has a rotary pump and can use its massive 2.9 liter water reservoir tank or be direct plumbed from your main water supply if you wish. It also has advanced special features, such as the ability to adjust the pump pressure externally for finely tuned extractions and a PID thermostat for great temperature stability while brewing.
This machine has a very elegant outer design made of beautiful 304 grade Stainless Steel. Rocket Espresso Milano's proven Thermosyphon system is included, with its superior layout for optimal extraction.
The 1.8 liter boiler is made of pure copper with a lead free brass end plate. It is plated with nickel to protect against copper oxidation. The water reservoir is made of a certified food grade plastic and has a low level indication system to let you know when water is running low.
PLEASE reach out to us if you have questions about the Giotto Evoluzione R or related machines. Let us help you get your purchase right the first time.
**New stainless steel cup guard **New redesigned adjustable feet **New PID temperature controller replaces the pressure stat **New steam and hot water knobs Redesigned internal layout Black boiler and group pressure gauges Free metal tamper E61 commercial group with automatic pre-infusion Finely crafted 304 stainless steel case No-Burn stainless steel hot water and steam wands Two hole steam tip Easy access to the water tank Nickel plated insulated 1.8 liter copper boiler Resettable high limit Control board Rotary pump and motor Large 2.9 liter water reservoir Low water sensor Water source control switch, from direct plumb to water tank Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double) Stainless steel backflush disk Informative DVD that explains how to make great espresso (nice!) User manual 15 amp 3" clearance between the drip tray and the portafilter
- Model: Rocket Giotto Evoluzione R
- Best Use: Small restaurant / Office / Home
- Automation: Semi-Automatic
- Boiler: Nickel plated insulated copper boiler (1.8 liter)
- Groups: 1 Group
- Output Capacity: 20 Espressos/hour
- Plumbing: Large water reservoir (2.9 liter) or direct line plumbed
- Pump: Rotary pump & motor
- Display: Boiler and group pressure gauges. Low water sensor.
- Hot Water Spigot: 1 Stainless steel no burn hot water spigot
- Steam Arms: 1 Stainless steel no burn steam arm with two hole steam tip
- Height: 15.75 inches / 40.0 centimeters with Cup Guard
- 15.00 inches / 38.1 centimeters without Cup Guard
- New Adjustable Feet
- Width: 13.50 inches / 34.3 centimeters
- Depth: 17 inches / 43.2 centimeters
- Weight: 60 pounds / 27.2 kilograms
- Amps / Volts: 15 Amps / 110 Volts
- Watts: 1200 watt heater
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double).
- Free Metal Tamper.
- Four .9 mm hole steam tip also included.
- Stainless steel backflush disk.
- Informative DVD that explains how to make great espresso.
- 1 Year Extended Warranty [$99 Value] totaling a 2 Year Warranty