Clandestine Coffee Co. proudly presents the QM67 Evo Dual Boiler by Quick Mill.
Quick Mill’s new QM67 Evo is a compact, dual boiler espresso machine with classic lines, a high-sheen stainless steel exterior and the premium features you’ll find on much more expensive Italian machines. It is an absolute design wonder and at only 11 inches wide, surely you can make space for it. With its dual copper, PID controlled boilers (now with built-in shot timer), commercial caliber E-61 group head, super-quiet Ulka 52-watt vibratory pump, you have all the power and precision necessary to make cafe quality espresso while steaming thick microfoam for whichever specialty drink you desire - cappuccinos or lattes. With dual PID controlled boilers, you’ll have precise control over the temperature of the brew and steam boilers for consistent shots and milk. This means that at home you can experiment with brewing temperatures on the fly (to find your favorite flavors of each coffee). Once you’ve found your perfect shot, the PID will maintain your setting within a degree and the E-61 group head will provide phenomenal temperature stability from shot to shot.
*All Quick Mill espresso machines are manufactured with T.E.A coated boilers. This protection process drastically reduces the possibility of any leaching of metal.
PLEASE reach out to us if you have questions about the QM67 Dual Boiler or related machines. Let us help you get your purchase right the first time.
NEW PID display with shot timer on Evo version.
- High-quality stainless steel construction #304
- E-61 commercial group
- 2 hole steam tip
- 58 mm portafilter ( 1 single, 1 double spouted included)
- Cup warmer
- Hinged cover - No need to remove the cup warming tray to refill the water tank
- Easy access expansion valve - No need to remove the outer shell to adjust
- PID controller for the group boiler (with 1.0 degree Celsius or Fahrenheit adjustment)
- PID controller also controls the steam boiler temperature (and thus pressure)
- Programmable offset differential
- Boiler and group pressure gauges
- Power and heater lights
- Power switches for the coffee and steam boiler
- Stainless steel steam and hot water arms
- Large pull-out stainless drip tray
- Water reservoir
- Dual insulated copper boilers
- Ulka 52 watt vibratory pump with thermal overload protection
Pulsor equipped to the pump, equalizing pump pressure and improves noiselessness
- Resettable hi-limit to protect the heating element
- High-quality expansion valve for easy adjustment of brew pressure
- Easy-to-remove outer shell makes for easy service if necessary
- Control board and transformer
- Low water sensors
- 15 amp
- Two portafilters (a single and a double)
- Blank for backflushing
- 3" clearance between the drip tray and the portafilter
- Model: Quick Milll QM67
- Best Use: Office / Home
- Automation: EE \ Semi-Automatic
- Boiler: Steam Boiler (1.0 liter capacity, 1400 watt heating element) \ Group Boiler with T.E.A coating (0.75 liter capacity, 800 watt heating element)
- Groups: 1 Group
- Output Capacity: 20 Espressos/hour
- PID Temp Controller: PID controller for the group boiler (with 1.0 degree Celsius or Fahrenheit adjustment). PID controller also controls the steam boiler temperature (and thus pressure).
- Plumbing: Reservoir (3 liter)
- Pump: Ulka 52 watt vibratory pump with thermal overload protection. Pulsor equipped to the pump, equalizing pump pressure and improves noiselessness.
- Display: Boiler pressure gauge. Group pressure gauge Power and heater lights. Low water sensors
- Drain Tray: Large pull-out stainless drip tray.
- Hot Water Spigot: 1 Stainless steel hot water spigot
- Steam Arms: 1 Stainless steel steam arm with 1.0 mm two hole steam tip.
- Height: 16.50 inches / 41.9 centimeters
- Width: 11.00 inches / 27.9 centimeters
- Depth: 17.00 inches / 43.2 centimeters
- Weight: 50 pounds / 22.7 kilograms
- Amps / Volts: 15 Amps / 110 Volts
- Watts: 1400 Watt steam boiler / 800 Watt group boiler
- Two portafilters (A single and a double)
- Blank for backflushing
- 1 Year Extended Warranty [$99 Value] totaling a 2 Year Warranty