Clandestine offers a 1 year warranty. Some machines may have an additional year tagged on totaling a 2 year warranty, but those machines will be specified as such.
Our warranty policy covers parts and labor for machines and grinders. Service is provided by our distributor. Shipping is covered for the first 30 days ONLY! For a warranty repair, an authorization number to ship the machine in for service must be obtained prior to shipping. To obtain and Authorization number please contact us at HQ@clandestinecoffeeco.com or call us 1.888.575.5411. Wearable & plastic parts are NOT covered under warranty.
If you do not purchase an additional warranty plan with your espresso machine, which covers on site parts and labor, it will include a 1 year parts only warranty through our distributor.
Warranty does NOT apply to:
- General wear and tear on parts that are subject to deterioration due to normal use. For example; Items such as gaskets, filters, grinder burrs, plastic parts such as bean hoppers, etc.
- Problems related to water damage, by use of poor quality water, resulting in scale build up.
- Any product that has been damaged, or rendered defective as a result of accident, abuse, misuse, lack of reasonable and necessary maintenance/ cleaning, neglect, faulty installation, mishandling, damage during shipment, line power shortage, line power surge, or any external causes.
- Operation of product outside of parameter for which it was intended.
- Usage of non-original parts to perform repairs.
- Modification or service performed by any service company other than our service distributor.
- Acts of God (Lightning, floods, fire).
- The cost of installation of routine maintenance items such as gaskets, o-rings, grinding burrs, and other normal wear and tear items.
- Usage of product in a commercial environment.
- Shipping costs to ship product back and forth to our service distributor, after the first 30 days.
- On-site labor, or labor at a facility other than through our service distributor.
- Expedited shipping cost of parts to a customer for self-repair.