Anita Evo by Quick Mill
Clandestine Coffee Co. is proud to bring you the Quick Mill Anita Evo.
The Anita Evo has been upgraded, re-designed and improved, thanks to one of our partners who has an exclusive agreement with the manufacturer. The Anita Evo has been modified with some really sharp features and upgrades. We're confident you're going to love this. At 47 pounds, if there's just one thing other than making great espresso that this machine is great at, it's inspiring confidence.
*All Quick Mill espresso machines are manufactured with T.E.A coated boilers. This protection process drastically reduces the possibility of any leaching of metal.
PLEASE reach out to us if you have questions about the Anita Evo or related machines. Let us help you get your purchase right the first time.
NEW Commercial steam valve NEW Style portafilters NEW Non compression steam and hot water valves NEW Style drip tray - 50+ ounce capacity NEW No burn steam and hot water arms NEW placement of on/off switch and indicator lights NEW 2 hole steam tip
- Hinged cover - No need to remove the cup warming tray to refill the water tank
- Easy access expansion valve - No need to remove the outer shell to adjust
- Three position power switch (left - power on for initial fill, center - power off, right - power on and heating)
- Stainless steel steam and hot water arms
- Easy access boiler drain
- E-61 commercial group
- Lever-action semi-automatic -- no expensive group solenoid to ever replace
- Built-in heat exchanger (so you can brew coffee and steam milk simultaneously)
- Thermo siphon circulation (maintains consistent brewing temperature)
- Ulka 52 watt vibratory pump with thermal overload protection
- Precise magnetic sensor switch controls water tank level does not cut power to pump -- only to the heating circuit. (This eliminates the possibility of the pump stopping during the middle of pulling a shot)
- Access port to easily adjust pressure stat without removing outer shell
- Access panel directly under heating element for easy removal
- Insulated boiler with TEA coating
- 3 liter water reservoir
- Cup warmer
- Boiler and group pressure gauges
- Automatic water level control
- High-quality stainless steel construction #304
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double)
- Stainless Steel Blank for backflushing included
- Model: Quick Mill Anita Evo
- Best Use: Small restaurant, home or office
- Automation: EE \ Semi-Automatic
- Boiler: Single insulated copper heat exchange boiler with T.E.A coating (1.6 liter). Brew coffee and steam milk simultaneously.
- Groups: 1 Group
- Output Capacity: 20 Espressos/hour
- Plumbing: Reservoir (3 liter)
- Pump: Vibratory
- Display: Boiler pressure gauge. Group pressure gauge. Automatic water level control.
- Drain Tray: Large pull-out stainless drip tray with 50+ ounce capacity.
- Steam Arms: 1 Stainless steel no burn steam arm with 2 hole tip.
- Height: 15.75 inches
- Width: 11.50 inches
- Depth: 18.25 inches
- Weight: 47 pounds
- Amps / Volts: 15 Amps \ 110 Volts
- Watts: 1400 Watt Heater
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double).
- Cup warmer.
- Blank for backflushing.
- 1 Year Extended Warranty [$99 Value] totaling a 2 Year Warranty