E8 Essential On Demand Grinder by Compak
Clandestine Coffee Co. proudly offers the E8 Essential On Demand Grinder by Compak.
The year is 1952 and Jesus Ascaso is on a mission. His primary objective is to design and manufacture a coffee grinder that is utilitarian in nature, simplistic, yet built to withstand the most discerning eye as far as beauty goes. Since that year, Compak has continued to stay ahead of the pack, bringing to the market high quality coffee grinders that are well ahead of their time. They've collaborated with world renowned and highly sought after designers to offer coffee grinders that are not only functional but extremely attractive as well. That being said, Compak grinders can be found in some of the most posh, well respected establishments the world over - coffee shops, hotels and otherwise.
The E8 On Demand really is quite the specimen. Multi-language display, password protected menu access and a beautiful touch control screen are just scratching the surface on this attractive workhorse. With a universal adjustable portafilter holder, 83 mm burrs and operations in 3 different modes: Automatic, Pre-Selected and Instant, there really isn't much the E8 can't do. And rest assured, it'll do it with plenty of grace.
Standing at 25 inches tall The Compak K3 Bean Hopper will lower the height to 20 inches.
PLEASE reach out to us if you have questions about the E8 Essential On Demand Grinder or related grinders. Let us help you get your purchase right the first time.
- Stepless micrometrical grind adjustment
- Low blade speed (1325 RPM)
- Flat 83 mm grinding burrs
- Hopper capacity: 60 ounces
- 3 Mode Operation (Automatic, Pre Selected, Instant)
- Time per dose: 1.6 sec = 7 grams
- Three position power switch (Automatic, Manual, Off)
- LCD touch screen operation
- Password protected menu
- Burr replacement alarm
- Adjustable portafilter holder
- Barista Lights
- Electronic Fan
- Approvals: (ETL) Sanitation Listed (conforms to ANSI/NSF Standard 8) and c(ETL) US Listed (conforms to UL STD 197 Certified to CAN/CSA STD C22.2 NO. 109)
- Motor output: 730 watts
- Height: 25 inches
- Width: 8.50 inches
- Depth: 15.75 inches
- Weight: 29 pounds
- Volts: 110 Volts
- 1 Year Warranty