K10 Professional Barista Grinder by Compak
Clandestine Coffee Co. proudly offers the K10 Professional Barista Grinder by Compak.
The year is 1952 and Jesus Ascaso is on a mission. His primary objective is to design and manufacture a coffee grinder that is utilitarian in nature, simplistic, yet built to withstand the most discerning eye as far as beauty goes. Since that year, Compak has continued to be ahead of the pack, bringing to market high quality coffee grinders that are well ahead of their time. They've collaborated with world renowned and highly sought after designers to offer coffee grinders that are not only functional but extremely attractive as well. That being said, Compak grinders can be found in some of the most posh, well respected establishments the world over - coffee shops, hotels and otherwise.
The K10 was designed with one thing in mind: the barista. Mostly for the coffee shop, but also for the true coffee fanatic at home, the K10 conical model incorporates the improvements required by the most prestigious baristas for competition at its highest level. Challenge accepted?
PLEASE reach out to us if you have questions about the K10 Professional Barista Grinder or related grinders. Let us help you get your purchase right the first time.
- Parallel System - Grind Regulator Lock
- Available in Black or Polished Aluminum
- Stepless micrometrical grind adjustment
- Extremely low blade speed (400 RPM)
- Conical 68 mm grinding burrs
- High resistance on/off switch
- Motor output: 825 watts
- Dosing hopper capacity: 300 g
- Dosing levels can be adjusted from 5.5 - 9 g
- Aluminium lever, fork, and doser
- Electronic fan
- Approvals: (ETL) Sanitation Listed (conforms to ANSI/NSF Standard 8) and (ETL) US Listed (conforms to UL STD 197 Certified to CAN/CSA STD C22.2 NO. 109)
- Height: 25.00 inches (Standard) / 19.50 inches (w/ Compak Single Dose Cup)
- Width: 8.50 inches
- Depth: 14.50 inches
- Weight: 37.5 pounds
- Volts: 110 Volts
- 1 Year Warranty