Mira 3 Group Volumetric by UNIC
Clandestine Coffee Co. is pleased to offer the Mira 3 Group Volumetric by UNIC.
Versatility: There is no additional charge for the Tall Cup vs. the Standard Cup. There's also flexibility with the volumetric machine (i.e., touch pad configuration) at no additional charge and steam arm choices are available.
Temperature Stable: Unic’s unique design makes it one of the most temperature stable heat exchange machines, which requires little to no cooling flushes.
Maintenance Expense: When and if needed, replacement parts for Unic machines are the most reasonably priced we have ever seen. A huge win for you.
PLEASE reach out to us if you have questions about the Mira 3 Group Volumetric or related machines. Which commercial machine you go with for your shop/cafe or restaurant will require more planning and analysis, so let us help you get your purchase right the first time.
4 Programmable volumetric keys 30 Amp \ 220 Volts Automated back-flushing cycle for daily cleaning Integrated shot timer 2 Teflon or stainless steel steam arm Steam Glide Lever on left and right side programed time 1 Hot water dispenser with flow regulator Group head mounted direct to boiler for shot temperature stability Cup warmer Stainless steel panels and steel frame Direct drain Auto refill Twin pressure gauge for pump and steam Rotary pump Barista group head (pre-infusion) Standard height
- PLUG PURCHASED SEPARATELY
- Model: Mira 3 Group Volumetric by UNIC
- Best Use: Commercial / Professional / High Volume, Large Coffee Shop
- Approvals: Intertec Listed c ETL us plus Intertec ETL Sanitation Listed
- Automation: AV / Auto-Volumetric
- Boiler: Heat Exchange (16 liter)
- Cup Height: Standard height (fits 16oz cup)
- Groups: 3 Group (Barista Group w/ pre-infusion)
- Plumbing: Direct Plumbed
- Pump: Commercial Rotary
- Drain Tray: Plumbed
- Hot Water Spigot: 1 Stainless steel hot water spigot
- Controls: 4 programmable volume keys per group
- Steam Arms: 2 Stainless steel steam arms
- Height: 23 inches
- Width: 34 inches
- Depth: 22 inches
- Weight: 168 pounds
- Amps / Volts: 30 Amps / 220 Volts
- Watts: 4500 Watt heating element