S1 Vivaldi II by La Spaziale
Clandestine Coffee Co. is proud to offer the S1 Vivaldi II by La Spaziale.
The La Spaziale Vivaldi II is a long-respected machine built in Bologna, Italy and with its impressive steaming power and 2.5 L boiler, you’ll have enough steam to make cappuccinos for the entire neighborhood.
It received an extremely good reception, even taking home the CoffeeGeek Editor’s Choice Award for Best New Product in 2006. But they weren’t done making improvements just yet. Below are the new and improved features you can expect to find with this state-of-the-art stainless steel espresso machine:
- Programmable passive pre infusion from 1 to 8 seconds
- Programmable off set differential
- Dual Manometer
- Optional 7 day timer
- NEW 0.9 mm four hole steam tip is standard
- More precise temperature accuracy
- More reliable temperature sensing probe
- New LED Display
Here is a detailed analysis of these upgrades and improvements:
Programmable Passive Pre-Infusion: This is the same type of pre-infusion used on some of the most expensive machines on the market and the duration ranges from 1 to 8 seconds. It differs from pre-infusion on an E61 machine in so much as you control the time of the pre-infusion as well as the amount of water you pre-infuse with.
Programmable Off Set Differential: This allows you to set the LED temperature setting on the front of the machine to be equal to the temperature being delivered at the group rather than the temperature inside the group boiler. Note: We set this during the bench test of each machine prior to shipping so you don't have to invest in the expensive equipment necessary to perform the tests and setting. You're welcome : )
Dual Manometer: It is no longer necessary to purchase a portafilter with a pressure gauge to either check or make adjustments to your pump's output pressure.
Time-able: There is cord inside to plug in an OPTIONAL 7 day programmable timer into it. You can have the machine come on and go off at different times on different days.
The Vivaldi II Now comes equipped with the NEW 0.9 mm four hole steam tip as standard making micro foam as easy as ever.
Decreased delta: What does that mean? The previous model would need to detect a temperature drop of one degree Celsius before the heater would be activated. The NEW Vivaldi II activates the heater with the detection of a temperature drop of just one half degree Celsius.
Updated temperature sensing probe: The new probe is actually submerged directly into the boilers. This probe has proven to be more reliable than the previous style and has a quicker reaction time. Boom.
New LED display: The previous display showed 5 degree increments, from 85 to 120 degrees Celsius. The NEW Vivaldi II displays in 1 degree increments, from 91 to 97 degrees Celsius.
*195.8F - 206.6F
PLEASE reach out to us if you have questions about the S1 Vivaldi II or related machines. Let us help you get your purchase right the first time.
- Redesigned top cover
- Redesigned portafilters
- Steam tip with 4 smaller 0.9 mm holes
- Dual boiler
- Programmable passive pre-infusion
- Programmable offset differential
- Swivel stainless steel steam arm
- Two 53 mm portafilters: a single and a double
- Direct plumbed
- Rotary pump
- Volumetric dosing, adjustable through the touch pad
- One degree group temperature adjust ability, indicated by LED display
- Group temperature adjustable through the touch pad
- Electronic boiler refill
- Built-in safety thermostat
- Semi-automatic hot water delivery
- Manual steam valve
- Fault diagnosis alarms
- Dual manometer
- 5 ft braided water line with 3/8" John Guest fitting (accepts 3/8" JG tubing)
- Functions in either 15 amp or 20 amp (15 Amp will include converter cord)
- 2 1/2" clearance between the drip tray and the portafilter
- Model: La Spaziale S1 Vivaldi II
- Best Use: Small Restaurant / Office / Home
- Approvals: c(ETL)us Listed (Conforms to UL STD 197 Certified to CAN/CSA STD C22.2 NO. 109. (ETL) Sanitation Listed (Conforms to ANSI/NSF STD 4).
- Automation: AV / Auto-Volumetric
- Boiler: Dual boiler (0.45 liter coffee boiler / 2.5 liter steam boiler / 2.95 liter total) Nickle plated copper & brass inside and outside.
- Groups: 1 Group
- Output Capacity: 20 Espressos / hour
- Plumbing: Direct Plumbed
- Pump: Rotary Pump
- Display: The NEW Vivaldi II displays in 1 degree increments, from 91 to 97 degrees Celsius.
- Drain Tray: Plumbed
- Hot Water Spigot: 1 Stainless steel hot water spigot
- Controls: Group temperature adjustable through touch pad
- Steam Arms: 1 Stainless steel steam arm
- Height: 15.00 inches / 38.1 centimeters
- Width: 16.50 inches / 41.9 centimeters
- Depth: 16.50 inches / 41.9 centimeters
- Weight: 65 pounds / 29.5 kilograms
- Amps / Volts: 15 or 20 Amps / 110 Volts
- Watts: 1250 Watt steam boiler / 800 Watt group boiler
- Options: *15 or 20 Amp mode *Pre Infusion Chamber *7 Day Programmable Timer *No Burn Steam Arm *Longer La Spaziale steam arm
- Two 53 mm portafilters: a single and a double
- 1 Year Extended Warranty [$99 Value] totaling a 2 Year Warranty