Sette 270 Coffee Grinder by Baratza
Clandestine Coffee Co. proudly offers the Sette 270 Grinder by Baratza.
Enter: the new conical burr series that debuts a revolutionary new grinding technology. Designed and perfected in Liechtenstein over almost a decade, this technology sets the new standard in ease of use, efficiency, and stamina. The Baratza Sette grinder has macro/micro adjustments for grind size, as well as 3 programmable settings for dosing. These combined features offer the user incredible repeat-ability. This new mechanism has the outer burr rotate while the inner burr is fixed; a truly revolutionary design. That design doubles the efficiency of similarly sized grinders as coffee passes straight through the grinder, vertically, and drops directly into the grounds bin or your portafilter.
With a gorgeous contemporary design, small foot print, and versatility for any style of coffee; it's perfect as a home grinder.
PLEASE reach out to us if you have questions about the Sette 270 or related grinders. Let us help you get your purchase right the first time.
- Manufactured in Lichtenstein, the 40 mm conical burrs grind coffee a 3.5 grams per second, depending on the setting.
- Burrs are capable of a very uniform grind.
- The mechanism provides for precision burr alignment ensuring accurate grinding.
- Macro adjustment of 30 steps, grinding from espresso to manual brew
- A stepless micro adjustment with 9 indicators - allows the user to accurately dial in perfect espresso
- The macro/micro mechanism is directly connected to the cone burr resulting in immediate and true grind adjustment.
- A built in convertible holder allows you to grind directly into your portafilter, the supplied grounds bin, or most of the popular brewing devises (Hario, Clever, Able Kone, Aeropress, etc.)
- The Sette's grounds bin is made from an anti - static plastic, with moulded spout for easy pouring into your preferred brewing devise.
- The portaholder can accommodate any size portafilter and includes an integrated hook for stability.
- Micro and macro adjustments
- Powerful DC motor turns slowly resulting in cool, quiet operation and permits extended grinding time
- 100-120VAC, 50/60HZ, 2.6 amp motor
- Automatic reset thermal switch
- Approvals: ETL approved; Conforms to UL Standard (763) & CSA Standard (C22.2)
- Height: 15 inches
- Width: 5 inches
- Depth: 9.5 inches
- Weight: 7 pounds
- One year parts and labor warranty provided by Baratza